mercoledì 12 ottobre 2011

About myself..!

Hi guys,
My name is Roberto and I'm 16. I live in Bari, a city of Italy.
Here there are more teenagers who like playing football because they think that it is the most popular sport, but I think that also other sports are beautiful to enjoy. In my free time I like meeting my friends or practice some activies such as football. Last year I was in a football team and after a thrilling championship, a team of "Serie C2" chose me and 4 other friends for an audition. But then it was no longer held and I don't know why. Now, I play football with my friends in the weekends in a small pitch close to home. I also like listening to all kinds of music and watching adventure films on TV. I attend the third year of high school and my favourite subjects are maths, chemistry and technical drawing.
This is my life,
Now tell me yours :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento